Advanced Search
We found 0 results. View results

Field in Prodromos, Limassol

€ 45,000
Prodromos, Limassol,
Favorite
Your search results

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • November 26, 2021

Description

The asset is a field, within the administrative boundaries of the community of Prodromos, Limassol District. It is part of the locality known as ‘Froudin’, situated approx. 250m. south of the church of Ag. Ioannis Prodromou and 300m. south of the center of the Community. The field, measures 2,174m2, has a relatively regular shape and surface with a southwest slope that splits into terraces. It is accessed through registered footpaths along its northern and eastern boundaries. Most part of the property (88%) falls within a residential zone and the rest (12%) in a nature protection zone. The wider area is primarily undeveloped, consisting mainly of vacant parcels of land and scattered houses.

ΔΕΛΤΙΟ

This asset is only available for electronic auction at www.eauction-cy.com

 

Documents
Address: Prodromos, Limassol
City:
State/County:
Country: Cyprus
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 29648
Price: € 45,000
Property ID: 55
e-Auction Date: 25/01/2022
Auction Code: JD4YL0K9G0
important: 1
important: 1
Land Registry: 1
important1: 1
important2: 1
Type: Field
District: Limassol
Community: PRODROMOS
M.N.: Y3415/2003
Registration No.: 0/4700
Sheet/Plan: 37/42
Parcel: 1717
Share: 1/1 – whole share
Zone: Residential: H6 Nature Protection: Z2
Town Planning: 2
important3: 1
important4: 1
Planning Zone: Residential/Nature Protection
Building Density: 20% & 3%
Coverage Ratio: 20% & 3%
Max Floors: 2 & 1
Max Height: 8.30m & 5m
important5: 1
Other: 3
important6: 1
important7: 1
Land Area in s.q.m.: 2,174 m2
VAT: MAYBE

Chara Anastasiou

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?
Call WhatsApp
You can reply to private messages from "Inbox" page in your user account.
  • Advanced Search

Compare Listings